Self-care for the Self-employed

Self-care for the Self-employed

Discover benefits in making heart felt decisions to transform your life and business

I must admit that when I was first saw the professional title of Nikole Stanfield that I totally allowed my brain to take over and draw all kinds of conclusions. She is an Intuition Coach. Intuition? I repeated it constantly to myself and questioned what it was exactly and felt quite embarrassed about my ignorance. I was quite sure that I would be talking to a psychic or spiritual guidance leader. This wasn't a bad thing but I was still feeling stunned about why I haven't explored intuition in quite some time.

As the days drew near to interview Ms. Stanfield I start to gain more revelation about intuition and experience it more in my everyday life. Conversations around intuition manifested itself and most interesting the connection of how to follow the heart. There were indecision periods that were tough and I had to immediately activate the power of what the heart felt and ignore the confusion in the brain.  The relief after this was satisfying and allowed me to move forward gracefully in my week.

The talk with Nikole Stanfield in this upcoming premiere episode titled Self-care for the Self-employed confirms what I experienced is a choice you can learn to commit to and open yourself up to improve energy, joy, and accomplish more goals. Nikole can help professionals learn how to recover from burnout and enter into a new transformation.

The episode premieres Saturday, July 20, 2019 be the first to listen or watch here:

Play Audio Episode Now


For more information:
http://myintuitioncoach.com

Be our NEXT guest:
http://transformubroadcast.com/booking 

Comments